StatCounter

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CATCHING UP IN FAIRBANKS

Well, I haven't been at all good about posting to the blog. I post to Facebook, but loading photos to the blog was getting really irritating, so I stopped. Lately, with our internet connections, loading to FB has been equally so. I see John has been keeping you all up to date. Rather than go back and try to postdate entries, I am just going to make an Alaska album and post that. Assuming anyone reads this, I hope that is okay. Let me know!! Today was a "take it easy" day. We frittered away the morning and visited the University of Alaska Botanical Garden and Experiment Farm. Then had a late lunch/dinner at a strip mall Thai restaurant. DELICIOUS!!! We always have good luck with local Thai, Vietnamese and Indian restaurants. Doesn't matter where we are. Much better than chain restaurants!! And safer than local "American" restaurants... By the way, these cabbages are about 3 feet across. Make a heck of a coleslaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment