StatCounter

Saturday, October 17, 2009

SCUBA DIVING & SNORKELING

Well, the idea was that I would receive an intro lesson in scuba diving and the instructor would go down with me and watch over, guide me. All I had to do was to be able to clear my mask and pressurize my ears. Got all suited up; tank on; drove in and tried to go down - 3 times!! No can do!! Rather than hold up John and another diver, I gave up after 3 tries and went back topside and snorkeled. It was no sacrifice as the water was beautiful, but I would have loved to been below on the Davy Jones locker level. John really enjoyed his dive - after a 15 year hiatus. I will try again since John enjoys it so much and it is something I'd like to share with him. Below are 3 views of John... 2 scuba diving 60 feet down and one snorkeling along the top! Yeah, he got sunburnt on his back!! Big time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment